Cloud Cost Specialist (FinOps)
Published: 27th October 2022
Closing Date: 16th December 2022
Collects, identifies, analyzes and interprets business data using various techniques to meet the organization’s business needs and requirements.
- Collects, identifies, analyzes and interprets business data using various techniques to meet the organization’s business needs and requirements.
- Works directly with clients, projects and business leaders to identify the analytical needs and requirements of the business.
- Collects, identifies and analyzes business data to review and evaluate the organization’s business performance.
- Interprets business data analysis results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions based on business analysis outcomes to improve the organization’s business effectiveness and efficiency.
IC – Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.Mgr & Exec – Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience.
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
- Company: NetApp
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: None