Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an AWS/Azure FinOps Specialist for our team in Poland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Supporting our customers in relation to cloud capacity usage, invoicing, and reporting
- Monitoring cloud providers in search for new optimization opportunities
- Assisting other employees in terms of cloud analysis and cost related topics
- Participating in FinOps projects
- Creating custom reports and comparisons for internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with pre-/sales on better cost communication to the clients and propagation of best practices
- Making automation in the team
Your key skills:
- Strong AWS or Azure Cloud knowledge
- Practical experience in spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) & Python
- Experience with PowerBI or other analytical tools
- Understanding of cloud services and payment models
- Ability to analyze big chunks of data
- Capacity to work in an ad-hoc environment with minimal management overhead
- A drive to learn new tools
- Good communication skills & openness to new ideas
- Fluent communication skills in English
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Experience in cloud cost management tools via Google Cloud
- Ability to utilize SQL and/or Python to get & process data from external sources
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)