urrently, we’re looking for a Cloud Solution Architect with a focus on FinOps for our Managed Services Business at Nordcloud. You can work remotely in this position, but you have to be based in Denmark already.
Your role includes:
- As a Cloud Solution Architect – Managed FinOps you will be providing pre-sales technical solution support to the country sales teams on customer bids relating to Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps
- Provide commercial deal and pricing support to the country sales teams on customer bids relating to Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps
- Supporting the ongoing delivery and experience of customers on Nordcloud’s Managed Capacity and Managed FinOps products once customers are contracted & onboarded
- Supporting the product leader with the continual development and delivery of the Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps product roadmap
- Providing active support in the ongoing product content creation and maintenance of content including customer-facing collateral and contract templates for the business
- Multiple years of professional experience as Solution Architect with great success in designing many solutions in AWS or Azure with the willingness to upskill in further public cloud platforms.
- Experience in contributing to complex proposals and presenting to clients, from the early stages to closing
- Willingness to still work hands-on is considered a plus
- Fluent communication skills in English
Why Nordcloud should be your next career move:
- Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training.
- Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
- Nordcloud is triple-certified across Azure, GCP and AWS – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
- We offer flexible working hours, remote work (Homeoffice) and a lot of different benefits (e.g. personal training budget, certification bonuses, laptop, etc.).