Your daily work:
- Introducing and onboarding new customers to our service and offers
- Assisting Nordcloud employees and customers in creating cost optimization recommendations
- Participating in FinOps projects
- Cooperating with hyper-scalers on various projects
- Creating custom reports and comparisons for internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with pre-/sales on better cost communication to the clients and propagation of best practices
- Automations in the team
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Practical experience in spreadsheets (e.g. Excel)
- Understanding of cloud services and payment models
- Ability to analyze big chunks of data
- Ability to work in an ad-hoc environment with minimal management overhead
- A drive to learn new tools
- Communication and open to ideas
- Experience with PowerBI or other analytical tools
- Experience with cloud cost management tools (both native and external)
- Ability to utilize SQL and/or Python to get and process data from external sources
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.