We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a FinOps Specialist.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Supporting our customers related to cloud capacity usage, invoicing, and reporting
- Introducing and onboarding new customers to our service and offers
- Assisting Nordcloud employees and customers in creating cost optimization recommendations
- Participating in FinOps projects
- Cooperating with hyper-scalers on various projects
- Creating custom reports and comparisons for internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with pre-/sales on better cost communication to the clients and propagation of best practices
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Practical experience in spreadsheets (e.g. Excel)
- Understanding of cloud services and payment models
- Ability to analyze big chunks of data
- Ability to work in an ad-hoc environment with minimal management overhead
- A drive to learn new tools
- Communication and open to ideas
- Fluent communication skills in English
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Experience with PowerBI or other analytical tools
- Experience with cloud cost management tools (both native and external)
- Ability to utilize SQL and/or Python to get and process data from external sources
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)