Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Experienced in working with biggest cloud providers and enterprise-size clients, who moved or plan to move to the cloud, we know best how important it is to properly manage resources and costs in the cloud environments. We are expanding our FinOps Practice team and invite you to join us!
Your daily work:
- You will introduce and onboard new customers to our service and offers
- You will assist Nordcloud employees and customers in creating cost optimization recommendations
- You will participate FinOps projects
- Public clouds will be in your daily use on various projects
- You will create custom reports and comparisons for internal and external stakeholders
- You will work closely with pre-/sales on better cost communication to the clients and propagation of best practices
- You will help the team implementing automations
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Understanding of cloud services and payment models
- Practical experience in spreadsheets (e.g. Excel)
- Ability to analyze big chunks of data
- Ability to work in an ad-hoc environment with minimal management overhead
- A drive to learn new tools
- Communication and open to ideas
- Experience with PowerBI or other analytical tools
- Experience with cloud cost management tools (both native and external)
- Ability to utilize SQL and/or Python to get and process data from external sources
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, FinOps) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)