Currently, we’re looking for a Solution Architect with a focus on FinOps for our Managed Services Business at Nordcloud. You can work remotely in this position, but you have to be based in Denmark already. This role functions as a bridge between the Product Managers and the Offering Team. Your technical understanding enables you to understand where our products evolve, while your commercial mindset allows you to partially take full responsibility for smaller deals as well.
Your role includes:
- As a Solution Architect – Managed FinOps you will be providing pre-sales technical solution support to the country sales teams on customer bids relating to Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps
- Provide commercial deal and pricing support to the country sales teams on customer bids relating to Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps
- Supporting the ongoing delivery and experience of customers on Nordcloud’s Managed Capacity and Managed FinOps products once customers are contracted & onboarded
- Supporting the product leader with the continual development and delivery of the Capacity Resell and Managed FinOps product roadmap
- Providing active support in the ongoing product content creation and maintenance of content including customer-facing collateral and contract templates for the business
- Multiple years of professional experience as Solution Architect with great success in designing many solutions in AWS (or Azure.) with the willingness to upskill in further public cloud platforms.
- Experience in contributing to complex proposals and presenting to clients, from the early stages to closing
- Willingness to still work hands-on is considered a plus
- Fluent communication skills in English
Why Nordcloud should be your next career move:
- Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training.
- Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
- Nordcloud is triple-certified across Azure, GCP and AWS – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
- We offer flexible working hours, remote work (Homeoffice) and a lot of different benefits (e.g. personal training budget, certification bonuses, laptop, etc.).