We are looking for an experienced software engineer with expertise in designing and optimizing cloud architecture. Join us in this exciting endeavor!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with Internal teams across NVIDIA towards continuous and programmatic optimization of cloud resources to drive cost down and improve performance & utilization.
- Drive performance engineering charter to identify utilization opportunities and automated remediation.
- Evangelize scalable and optimized architecture and solutions to meet workload requirements.
- Define and publish efficiency metrics/KPI to drive up utilization and reduce cost.
- Drive tooling solutions to achieve objectives and goals.
What We Need To See
- BS/MS/PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Ideal candidate has 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Advance practical knowledge of cloud computing offering and optimization areas.
- Software development experience in cloud engineering.
- Experience presenting to technical audiences and defining architecture designs.
- Ability to communicate ideas/code clearly through documents, presentations etc.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Strong systems engineering and debugging skills.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud cost management and optimization and building tools around these areas.
- Able to think creatively to debug and solve complex problems.
- Cloud solution architect certification.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!The base salary range is $192,000 – $368,000. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.