Cloud FinOps Engineer-R&D Team
About the role…
Support us in managing the consumption targets and credits across our three cloud partners as well as support to further optimize the associated agreements. This is not a technical role, but some understanding of hosting (where subscriptions sit, how we manage the back-end) is welcome.
What you’ll do for us…
- Ensure 100% optimization of programs for all cloud platforms.
- Help negotiate most competitive conditions for o9 across for all clouds.
- Overall support on client/POC cloud assessments.
What you’ll have…
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Finops & Capacity Management
- Enable all growth/credit programs across our cloud vendors to utilize available advantages: funding and resources
- Consumption tracking across all cloud vendors
- Monthly partners reported consumption for all clients hosted on o9 tenants.
- Monthly consumption tracking on client tenants on all clouds
- Monthly tracking report versus agreed consumption targets
- Keep all agreements documented and updated to reflect and benefit o9’s growth – plus keep overall overview of full conditions across vendors
- Support negotiations for Enterprise Agreements for each cloud, and ensure o9 unlocks competitive advantages.
- Liaise with and support o9 accounting team
- Liaise with and support o9 Deal Desk and support customer facing cloud consultations, covering advantages and disadvantages based on client needs
- Submit investment and discount program requests to partners to support client DPPs.
- Oversee and maintain overview for Marketplace transactions for all clouds when applicable.
- Support documentation to educate internally on all matters related to hosting (with Alliance team)
What we’ll do for you…
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility: Work from home. Get up a bit later, skip the commute and put the time back into your deadlines.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Great people and unlimited fun at work.
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up environment.
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
How the process works…
- Apply by clicking the button below.
- You’ll be contacted by our hiring team, who’ll fill you in on all things o9, give you some background about the role and get to know you. They’ll contact you either via video call or phone call – whatever you prefer.
- During the interview phase, you will meet with our team for 1 – 1.5 hours each(2/ 3 rounds).
- Your application has progressed! Meet our HR Manager for a final round of interview.
- Our hiring team will let you know if you’re the successful candidate.