Key job responsibilities
– Develop trusting relationship with customers, understanding their business needs and review of service disruptions, monthly/ quarterly metrics and pre-launch planning
– Utilize technical skills to investigate complex support cases and technical challenges
– Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting of multiple technical domains for customer issues and escalations
– Manage customer onboarding process, and maintain current, consistent IAM roles necessary to provide cross account access for billing and cost savings activity for each Oak Rocket customer, using IAC deployment like CloudFormation stacksets and/or Terraform.
– Administer third party cloud platforms and utilities, including CloudCheckr, Corestack, and ProsperOps.
– Advocate for customer needs to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development
– Uplift customer capabilities by running workshops, operations and architecture reviews
– Ensure AWS environments remain operationally healthy whilst reducing costs and driving efficiencies to mitigate risks in customer operations plans and product adoption
– Work with customers across all levels from developers through to C-Suite executives
– Collaborate across multiple functions within AWS, such as: Solutions Architects, Business Developers, Professional Services Consultants and Sales Account Managers
– Knowledge of cloud security practices and experience implementing IAM roles consistent with Principle of Least Privilege.
– AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification, or ability to obtain certification in first six months.
– Familiarity with devops CI/CD deployment practices and Infastructure as Code, including experience writing, deploying, and updating CloudFormation stacks and stacksets.
– Experience with operational parameters and troubleshooting for four of the following technical domains: Compute/ Storage/ Networking/ CDN/ Databases/ DevOps/ Big Data and Analytics/ Security/ Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
– Experience implementing FinOps best practices for cost optimization and cloud value.
– 5+ years of technical engineering experience
– Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as technical lead
– Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more decision maker(s)
– Working with large customer engineering Enterprises
– Experience in 24×7 operational services or support environment
– Experience in impacting management on technical or operational strategic and business customer design decisions
– Multicloud platform experience beyond AWS (Azure, Google Cloud, AliCloud) – especially Azure.
– Certified FinOps Practitioner.
– Experience performing well-architected reviews in AWS.
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org