Data Analyst (Software licensing and SAM)
Published: 4th February 2023
Closing Date: 3rd June 2023
Open iT provides advanced metering and reporting solutions to help companies and institutions make smarter decisions on managing engineering software licenses.
We are looking for people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. Experience the rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s leading providers of software license management solutions.
The Data Analyst will be a valuable member of our Technical Pre-sales and Data Analysis Team. We are looking for an individual with a high drive in learning new things and enhancing his or her skills. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn a great deal about software licensing and software asset management. The Data Analyst plays a big role in allowing clients to make data-driven business decisions to achieve their financial goals.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and document software licensing practices and models
- Collect and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Deliver requirements and reports according to strict timelines
- Client presentation and cross-functional collaboration
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Above average verbal and written communications skills
- Analytics and data reporting experience, with an ability to extract meaningful insights from the data
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fast learner with new technology and easily adapts to different tech systems
- Working experience in Data Analysis, Project Management or Accounting
- Familiarity with MS Excel, MS Report Builder, Python and SQL
- Company: Open iT
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- Salary: TBD
- FinOps Certifications Required: None