Job DescriptionCreated analytical insights on cloud consumption of the IT infrastructure and making recommendations RD Finance business Created analytical insights on cloud consumption of the IT infrastructure and making recommendations RD Finance business.
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills with hands-on experience on cloud demand forecasting, cost optimization, capacity planning, cloud utilization and spend modelling and cost savings strategy development (e.g., rightsizing, instance optimization, storage tiering, managed services migration and waste elimination)
• Subject Matter Expert on AWS cloud cost strategies like EDP, Auto Scaling, Reserved Instances, Savings Plan, Tagging, etc.)
• Analyse spend trends, opportunities for savings, and contribute towards recommendations for cloud cost optimization and improvements
• Develop dashboards and present financial aanalysis of cloud usage to users across the Technology and Finance.
• Cloud optimization Services/Cloud analytics/ Cloud economics recommendations
• Results-oriented, with a proven track record of Unit Economics led transformation, driving down cloud cost and increasing ROI.
• Understanding of Wastage Reduction, Embedding Cost Alerting, Forecasting and Analysis in CI/CD Pipeline, Cost Allocation, Utilization and Optimization
• Setting up of Governance Practice- Creation of Tagging Policy and Compliance, Auto Optimization Executions, Defining Budgets based on Cost Forecast and Cloud Spend History, Snapshot Optimization, Anomaly Detection and Cost Alerting.
• Overall Experience on cloud cost management reporting for 3 yrs+ and good SQL understanding and expert on AWS cost management.
• AWS Cloud Practitioner experience preferred.
• FinOps Foundation or TBM certification is highly desirable
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com