You’ll be part of FinOps Team where you, together with your colleagues, will support our growth by visualising usage and cost data related to infrastructure consumption in the Ørsted IT landscape and by constantly identifying potential cost savings, defining follow-up activities, and increasing productivity through FinOps disciplines. As a team, we collaborate, embrace learning opportunities, share talent, and support mutual development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collecting and analysing on-premises and cloud infrastructure usage data to provide financial insights
- identifying and driving areas for cost optimisation and savings for both back-end and front-end development teams, e.g., right sizing, auto scaling, and selecting appropriate services
- constantly monitoring, developing, and improving the tagging strategies that we employ so that we can improve our visibility
- engaging and collaborating with IT stakeholders across the business to understand use cases and to define best practices for the purpose of the infrastructure platform.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a good understanding of on-premises and cloud infrastructure products and prices
- have a good understanding of IT operating model design and best practices
- have experience with financial disciplines
- feel comfortable with providing FinOps insights and advice to a broad range of different public cloud and on-premises users from different technology areas
- can work independently, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- preferably have some understanding of analysis services, e.g., Power BI
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katarzyna Piebiak, , on (+48) 503364759, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.