Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
We are looking for SRE/Devops Engineer, who will participate in FinOps adoption in Parimatch Tech, together with the SRE team. Keep your eye on the ball, where the ball is our constantly and dynamically growing spending on cloud infrastructure per year.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Create an end-to-end platform that gives full visibility on cost spending on different parts and aspects of infrastructure – workloads, traffic, etc.;
- Fetch the data from multiple sources, processes, and groups, and visualize it with good and understandable UX, giving the ability to break down costs by development streams, products, brands, etc.;
- Work on cost-saving “tips” on how to optimize, right-size, and find “deprioritized services” as candidates for potential decommissioning, to avoid extra costs. – Convert these tips into projects for development teams, work with the FinOps project manager to drive and advocate the technical aspects of these activities;
- Manage commitment-based discounts, and drive unification of the infrastructure to make these discounts more flexible and efficient;
- Design alerts for cost anomalies and for reaching pre-defined budget thresholds, work on forecasting based on historical data and given business context;
- Gathering usage of other SaaS tooling or other vendors across the company, adding these costs to budgeting as well;
- Empower and help teams to do analytics of their own budget spending efficiency and help them to make data-driven business decisions, modernize their architecture and infrastructure, etc.;
- Define and execute processes to integrate FinOps into Technology, Finance, and Business to help them to achieve their goals.
Essential professional experience:
- All “cost” related parts of AWS – Billing, Costs Explorer, Trusted Advisor, CUR, TAO, Compute Optimizer, Cost Anomaly Alerts, “commitment-based” discounts like reserved instances, cost savings plans, etc.;
- Kubecost, Prometheus, VPA, Grafana, and other “cost” related cloud-native monitoring solutions;
- Resource “tagging” concepts in scope of AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, etc.;
- Analytics visualization tooling like Tableau, bipp, Apache Superset, AWS QuickSight, some databases to store all the data, etc.;
- Basic knowledge and desire to learn generic purpose programming and scripting languages like bash, Python, go, to write in-house FinOps analytics tooling.