About the position
Hiring for Technical Project Manager which is a full-time and permanent opportunity, and this is an onsite position
What you’ll do
· 5+ years of Experience in Finops
What you’ll bring
- Analyze and forecast cloud services costs.
- Produce insightful reports that can be shared with and actioned by customers.
- Identify, recommend, and facilitate opportunities to optimize, reduce cost and plans to realize savings
- Manage inventory and make recommendations for AWS Compute Savings Plans and Reserved Instances
- Support the cloud monthly budget and forecast process in managing consumption, chargebacks, show back, and savings in collaboration with accounting, finance, and technical owners
- Create and maintain monthly and quarterly reports.
- Support annual budget and forecast process for enterprise-wide cloud spend, including planning for commitment-based AWS savings and discount programs
- Provide summaries and detailed usage statistics for resources across public clouds, offering actionable intelligence to right-size and scale services efficiently
- Create operational metrics to demonstrate costs and usage and assist with continuous tracking
- Support consumers in understanding customer’s cloud bills based on their business goals and budget
- Lead regular cadence calls providing expert advice and consulting on cloud financial management activities
- Use Agile methodology for planning and execution
- Provide guidance to developers and application owners on best practices for reducing costs and optimizing the consumption of cloud services
- Manage and support resource tagging policies, as well as process for governing and enforcing required tag