The Client Engagement Manager (CEM) will join a team responsible for delivering our cloud optimisation service to the PwC network of firms. The CEM is responsible to ensure that our clients’ applications performance and availability are maintained or improved – while driving cost efficiencies. The cloud optimisation service is an optional service provided to our network of firms. For this reason, the CEM will rely strongly on relationship and influencing skills. Clients of our service must have trust in confidence in the service we provid that team that delivers these services.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Engage with IT, business and financial teams across the PwC network who have an interest in the optimisation of their cloud usage.
- Explain our service and its objectives to prospective clients – with the necessary confidence and conviction to build immediate interest and trust in our service.
- Establish a plan for the client on how they will deliver value through our service – including how we will define success
- Actively engage in client on-boarding and training activities.
- Have sufficient technical depth and breadth in cloud services to be able to recommend the best technical course of action for the client – engaging with our core technical cloud optimisation team and other technical SME’s across PwC. The CEM must be technically self-sufficient to address most client optimisation situations.
- Possess reasonable technical depth in both Azure and AWS cloud services.
- Work with the client and our optimization technology core team to develop and deploy dashboards, alerts and reports that will provide visibility to optimization opportunities across the client’s cloud estate.
- Professionally challenge clients in situations where they are declining or reluctant to approve recommended and safe optimisation actions.
- Persistently advocate for your customer’s needs. Provide feedback and actively drive improvements in our service that will improve the quality of our service; improve customer satisfaction and drive greater success for our service.
- FinOps experience is highly desirable.