About the job
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact info to speed up the interview process.
Job details are Shared below:
Job Title: Cloud FinOps Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Job Duration: 6+ months contract
- Experience in Cloud FinOps / Cloud spend optimization.
- Experience using AWS Cost Explorer and other AWS Cost Management tools.
- Experience with cloud economics, AWS services, and AWS pricing models
- Experience in the following:
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- AWS EC2, EKS, RDS, Autoscaler, etc.
- Act as SME in working groups to develop best practices and usage examples.
- AWS APIs to extract data from the above tools for additional transformation and analysis.
- AWS QuickSight and/or Cloud Intelligence Dashboards
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience with cloud management platforms or cloud billing systems
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages (e.g., Java, Python)
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets); experience analyzing large datasets.
- Jira experience
- FinOps Practitioner Certification a plus
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification preferred.
- SAFe Agile preferred
- Solve business problems through innovation, automation, and cloud engineering best practices.
- Assist our customers in with their cloud budget, analyzing, and optimizing their cloud spend.
- Participate and/or conduct knowledge sharing sessions with your team and/or our business partners.
- Presentations to leadership
- Drive optimization through discovery, development, and sharing of cost-saving opportunities e.g., translating financial insights & your cloud knowledge into actionable recommendations.
- Work with customer’s financial and technical teams to gather business requirements, identify capability gaps, craft roadmaps, and implement solutions.