We are looking for an experienced FinOps Engineer with a DevOps background to join our Cloud Engineering group and engage with customers to optimize their cloud usage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work with our technical team to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way and analyze cloud usage and cost data to identify trends and opportunities for cost savings.
- Have to understand both the tech and financial worlds; you need analytical skills and a deep understanding of cloud architecture and infrastructure and its costs.
- Work closely with the finance department and cloud vendors to negotiate cost terms and contracts.
- Need to have knowledge of cloud pricing models and billing processes.
- Will work closely with local and global development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field – Advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in cloud financial management, with a focus on AWS or, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Deep understanding of cloud cost, cloud architecture, and its components
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- True passion for technology and finance.
- Positive & proactive attitude
- We are solid as a rock, and we rock!
- You will be working with the best local and global team
- You will gain a high-visibility role
- You will work in a wide and varied Learning & Development culture
- Beautiful office with the best sunset view (and near the train station)
- You will work hard but you’ll also have a lot of fun….