- Will assist in the AWS approval process of SOW & Training initiatives.
- Responsible for internally tracking project growth alongside with AWS
- Process monthly cloud billing & chargebacks.
- Validate accuracy of cloud utilization and billing data and investigate/track any anomalies. Escalate to senior management when appropriate.
- Will be required to provide weekly in detail reporting to Management on usage & credit verifications.
- Will support current IT Cloud Optimization Analyst and other IT professionals.
- Preferred a deep understanding and knowledge of the sourcing process for all Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Financial understanding of Amazon EC2, Storage and Networking services.
- Financial understanding of Azure, Storage and Networking services.
- Preferred a deep understanding of Amazon/Azure spend tracking.
- Preferred a deep understanding of Amazon/Azure marketplace and storefront offerings process.
- 3-5 years’ experience using Microsoft suite, Outlook email and Excel is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with strong command of English
- Hands on experience in managing forecasting and spend tracking processes
- Contribute to a work environment that encourages diversity, inclusion, and respect
- Demonstrate a consistent commitment to customer service by prioritizing requests and responding quickly and favorably
- Work collaboratively with others
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Analytics: ability to gather and draw actionable insights from complex data
- Must be detailed oriented in creating credit tracking for various accounts and projects
- Proficient relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and be persistent and ability to multi-task
- Excellent quantitative data analysis skills
- Open to learning new skills as everyday there may be something new to analyze and resolve.
- Self-starter needing minimum direction from Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Finance or Accounting related degree preferred or equivalent of 2+ years of professional work experience as cloud analyst
- Maintain current technical proficiency by taking advantage of AWS & Azure webinars & self-paced training & completing the self-paced AWS Practitioner Training course