Cloud Financial Analyst may vary day-to-day but primarily will focus on the analysis of RGA internal customers’ Cloud cost and usage data, cloud architecture, and business goals in support of cost optimization activities.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
FinOps Certified Practitioner
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to analyze large data sets and provide insight
• Ability to create financial models and tools
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
• Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions
• Advanced data analysis skills
• Advanced investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment and participate in department/team projects
• Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
• Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions
• Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills
• Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
• General business knowledge
• 5-7 years IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Financial Analyst, Data Analyst, etc.
• Experience using AWS Cost Explorer and other Cloud Cost Management tools
• Strong understanding of cloud economics, AWS services, and AWS pricing models
• Experience with cloud management platforms and/or cloud billing systems
• Strong experience with tagging, cost allocation, dashboards, and KPIs
• Experience with Cloud private pricing programs
• Experience with Apptio Project Management tools
• Familiarity with PowerBI and Tableau
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA) is one of the largest global providers of life reinsurance, with offices around the world. RGA delivers expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions, facultative underwriting and product development. Our mission is to enhance our clients’ prosperity by supporting their financial and risk management capabilities
The general pay range for this position is $82,790 – $124,985 per year. Base pay varies depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition, RGA provides an annual bonus plan that includes all roles and some positions are eligible for participation in our long-term equity incentive plan. RGA also maintains a full range of health, retirement, and other employee benefits.
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org