Provides financial and analytical support to a specific field or business unit operation. Assists in the development of department budgets, monitors and assesses financial performance. Assists in financial modeling and preparation of business plans. Acts as a liaison between departments and Health System finance and budget departments. Provides supervision and guidance to project managers and supervises support staff.
- Provides leadership to the Financial Operations team members, supervisors, and managers by communicating and guiding toward achieving department objectives in support of a specific field or business unit operation. Ensures accurate development and preparation of departments’ operating and capital budgets.
- Develops, communicates, and builds consensus for goals in alignment with the health system. Monitors and assesses departmental performance against stated objectives.
- Provides support to departments in financial modeling, business plans, and impact analysis.
- Acts as liaison between departments.
- Acts as a liaison between departments and Health the health system finance and budget departments.
- Works closely with operating business units, operations teams and/or vendor/consultant relationships to grow business, as assigned.
- Conducts and assists in the presentation of new business development activities, as assigned.
- Maintains knowledge of regulatory and reimbursement changes and technology enhancements impacting departments.
- Supervises staff and assists in the development of operational efficiencies.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience and 5-7 years of leadership / management experience, required.
- 5+ years of experience with one/more public/private cloud platforms (e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Experience with capacity forecasting, cloud cost optimization techniques, financial reporting, and workflow management in a large service operations environment.
- Experience with cloud finops tools (i.e. Cloudability, CloudHealth)
- Good understanding of billing on cloud platforms (incl. impact of usage patterns on TCO)
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect – Google Cloud Certification Preferred.
- FinOps Certified Practitioner Preferred.
- Cloud engineering background, preferred.
- Solid understanding of cloud models (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS)
- Ability to support agile decision making across multiple cloud services, with short-cycle analytics and problem solving.
- Ability to develop effective reporting schemes/metrics to maintain strong control on usage and billing of cloud services.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $85,090-$147,220/year