The global Public Cloud Enablement team is looking for a Cloud FinOps Expert to support technically the Siemens global Cloud FinOPs service.
The Cloud FinOPs service will be offered globally to Siemens in a partnership/provider relation with external companies.
Your challenge will be… but not limited to…
- Code and deploy FinOps Measures.
- Support customers (Siemens internal business units) in the interactions with Cloud FinOPs service.
- Continuously improve the Cloud FinOps automations (CI/CD, auxiliar scripts, automated reports…).
- Collaborate in a virtual and dynamic environment speaking mostly in English.
We are looking for:
- > 3 years of IT Administration and Cloud DevOPs experience
- IT knowledge around:
- CI/CD programing
- BI Reporting
- Basic expertise in cloud (AWS or AZURE).
- Data manipulation expertise (preferable financial data).
- Automation mindset.
- English written and verbal communications skills.
We also give preference who demonstrate competences in:
- Costs Management
- Clould Health
- Azure Cost Management API
- Azure DevOPs
- GitLab CI/CD pipelining
- AWS Cloud Formation
- Azure ARM Templates
- Shell Scripting
- Query languages (SQL, Kusto …)
- Any FinOPs certification
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?