The global Public Cloud Enablement team is looking for a Service Manager to manage the Siemens global Cloud FinOPs service.
The Cloud FinOPs service will be offered globally to Siemens in a partnership/provider relation with external companies.
Your challenge will be… but not limited to…
- Functional lead for a service owns the service; face of a service, be the ambassador of the service.
- Maximize the value of the service and the work of the service team (ROI).
- Make sure the wider team delivers the desired outcome.
- Manage the whole service lifecycle, according to Siemens standards.
- Acts as “Product Owner Proxy” if required acc. to SCRUM.
- Provide the Service Vision, decide on strategy and product details.
- Represent all stakeholders, manage requirements and expectations of all stakeholders.
- Owner of the Services Backlog on IT side.
- Define scope and roadmap including release planning.
- Accept the delivered service increments.
- Manage services provided by external or internal providers.
- Focus on delivering ongoing business value to the customers (Siemens internal) of the service.
- Own budget for Services offered within area of responsibility.
- Agree and monitor (manage) financial funds of the IT service.
We are looking for:
- Relevant to successfully perform your role:
- > 5 years of IT Infrastructure and Cloud market experience;
- IT Costs Management knowledge around:
- Analysis and Optimization
- Evaluation of potential savings and design optimization measures.
- Design alert use cases.
- Engage with Internal Siemens Business requesting the fulfill of use cases.
- Working knowledge and experience in IT Provider Management.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage services in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), excellent ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
- Experience in leading global virtual teams.
We also give preference who demonstrate competences in:
- Clould Health
- Azure Cost Management API
- Other Alternative Cloud FinOPs tools
- ITIL/ PMP / Agile certifications are a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location meaning that we are accepting candidates from all over the world. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time