The Hybrid Cloud FinOps Analyst will be part of a team which designs, builds and operates the global Azure, AWS and On-premises environments of Siemens Healthineers (SHS).
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in managing cloud resources and cloud finance within a multi-cloud environment. You will be involved in defining and implementing financial management strategies for cloud-based services, providing cost optimization recommendations, and ensuring alignment between our Hybrid Cloud architecture and financial objectives.
The role will involve working closely with our IT, Finance, and Operations teams to ensure efficient use of cloud resources, drive cost efficiencies, and provide financial insights related to cloud usage and forecasting. You will be a crucial contributor to the hybrid cloud team which is responsible for ensuring all cloud services are operating effectively and efficiently at SHS.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Perform governance activities in multi could world (Azure, AWS and GCP).
- Define, implement, maintain tagging standards and policies to govern cloud.
- Monitor and analyze cloud cost trends, recommend and implement cost optimization strategies.
- Define / track cost plans, reserved instances, enterprise saving plans.
- Maintain financial records and ensure the accuracy of data.
- Create Power BI reports to show various FinOps aspects and achievements, e.g. a monthly cost or saving dashboard.
- Build and apply automation to optimize work processes.
- Create solution documentation & communication for relevant cloud users/stakeholders.
- Build working relationships with Siemens Healthineers Hybrid Cloud team and business teams.
- Overall 5+ years’ experience in IT and recent 3 years in cloud FinOps in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Azure and mandatory certification in AZ-900 or AZ-301.
- Cloud FinOps Certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of cloud governance topics including Tagging, Rightsizing, Reservation, and cost allocation.
- Knowledge of the tools like Snowflake, Azure DevOps, MS Power BI, MS PowerApps, ServiceNow, MS Excel.
Competences and Behaviors:
- Highly self-motivated individual with the ability to identify areas of focus and tackle new challenges.
- Demonstrate clear and measurable results, in line with the planned goals.
- Strong analytical skills to extract insights and derive actions from available data.
- Ability to work within a dynamic international environment.
- Strong teamwork skills and communication skills.
- Encourages people to be open during sharing their views.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities in English.
- Strive for standardization and simplification in all aspects of work.