The FinOps Practice Lead is an industry expert for FINOPS framework and methodology, with an attitude and passion for owning a business unit end-2-end. In short, Business Owner / single point of contact (SPOC) for FINOPS as the specific subject accountable in Services. In this role the person is not only developing the Direction & Strategy but also holding other business units, such as Sales (Account Management and Pre-Sales) or Service Operations accountable to deliver against the subject FINOPS. Working very closely with them to achieve the defined goals & financial targets against the market potential seen by the Business Owner.
Key is to lead and influence strategy & execution on the subject and subsequently supporting them in landing it. The Customer Experience & Delivery Excellence has always to be the focus and key success metric.
This role is part of the Regional Services Organization and will contribute as part of the Leadership team to the overall success.
SoftwareONE defines a ‘subject’ that the Practice Lead owns as a single solution, or family of solutions, that are offered to customers/the market which achieve a specific business outcomes. FINOPS currently includes:
- FinOps Advisory Services & Managed Services
- Cloud Managed Services
Target is to run a well-managed contribution margin local service line with a focus on delivery excellence, which also drives upsell & cross opportunities without sales through service success & effective customer interaction. Ownership is key with clear customer focus and operational excellence (delivery) in mind!
Is the (single point of contact) for the FINOPS business and is measured directly against the overall P&L (GP & Contribution Margin) of FINOPS business across the LATAM Region and therefore supporting aspects of both pre-sales & delivery to achieve it
- Responsibility of the FINOPS pre-sales function (Solution Specialists) together with Delivery
- An industry expert for FINOPS and therefore driving the strategy execution with its priorities with the focus of landing it with the countries in an “entrepreneurial spirit”
- Provide feedback on the portfolio (with Innovation & Technology together with the global business owners), commercial models (with Sales) and efficient delivery (with the Dynamic Resource Model – Delivery). All in close alignment with respective processes:
- Define the local portfolio across Advisory, Delivery
- Contribute to continuous improvement around our proactive managed services
- Contribute to the development & execution of the portfolio (engineering and productization) is with I&T
- Actively engaging with the countries local leadership teams around local execution of sales enablement (account management & pre-sales), GTM, service operations (Dynamic Resource Model – Delivery)
- Engage and hold other business units, accountable for the execution of an efficient and effective landing of the FINOPS practice within the Region.
- Possessing technical and entrepreneurial expertise to become a clear go to person for the Federation
- Supporting in customer activities (sales & delivery) including measuring the health/experience in order to implement the learnings
- Ensure world class delivery excellence which is customer focused and measured through a customer satisfaction platform
- Create and actively drive a global collaboration amongst global, regional Business Owner and local team leads
What we need to see from you
- Experience in leading people and passion for building geographically distributed teams.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in service delivery within complex environments.
- Proven track record of leading technology teams (sales or delivery), attracting and retaining talent
- Exposure to key project management frameworks and best practices.
- Managing various stakeholders in complex environments (both internally within the company and externally within customers).
- Experience holding presales workshops to showcase the FinOps methodology including related Software Lifecycle Management, Publisher Advisory Services and Cloud Advisory Services (Cloud Cost optimization).
- Understands and can articulate the full software lifecycle process from request to provision, management and change as well as demonstrate how having the right people, process and technology can drive exponential benefits to their organisation. Actively identifies and positions upsell/cross-sell services across SLM and related Cloud Services.
- Has solid product knowledge of PyraCloud, ServiceNow, Flexera and Snow with a focus on SaaS Management.
- The ability to DESIGN complex SOLUTIONS for the respective area of expertise and to win corresponding deals to implement the FinOps practice (Crawl, Walk Run) and be able to visualize the value creation for the respective customer business and needed process changes to be supported (Change management) .
- Effective coordination & collaboration amongst teams as well as in projects.
- Efficient use of resources while showing a role model attitude of “getting things done also myself”
- Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with rapid changes in the FINOPS space, including the introduction and deployment of new methods & technologies into SoftwareONE’s Services Business
- Lead & Contribute knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project)
Your Language Skill
Written and verbal English Skill is a must.
Portuguese & Spanish are desirable.
Genuine passion about technology which delivers business outcomes.
Inspiring & Confident Leader rather than reporting line driven manager
Solid problem solving and assertive consultative skills.
Being able to work effectively with people having diverse skillsets and experience levels, passionate about helping people grow.
Capable of using a consultative/solution selling approach to senior business decision-makers by reinforcing the value of SoftwareONE services to customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities.
Good storytelling / communication, collaboration, and coaching skills (to be applied both internally & externally).
Have we piqued your interest?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application, including information on your availability (notice period) and salary expectations. Please use our online form to apply.