This role is open to remote worker but includes regular meeting (internal & customers) in the western part of Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne).
Here at SoftwareOne, we give you the flexibility to unleash your creativity, without limits. We encourage autonomy and thinking outside the box – and we can’t wait to hear your new ideas., and although all businesses say it, we truly believe in work – life harmony. Our people are our greatest asset, and we’ll go the extra mile to ensure you’re happy here. We want our people to be their true authentic selves at all times, because that’s when real creativity happens.
Running large SAM managed services engagements and once-off SAM projects of complex nature. Supporting and coordinating consultant activities, while supporting Snr Consultant in the execution of consultancy design and implementation activities.
Further development and training reg SAM delivery, FinOps and procurement assignments.
Your main role will be to ensure a smooth delivery of the sold services (SAM and Finops services) by managing (i) customer communication and expectation while (ii) coordinating internal resources worldwide involved in the delivery process.
You will be positioned as the customer focal point and act as project manager.
What We Need To See From You
your experience & skills
- Project Management and Consulting experience
- Customer business process analysis
- Advanced business writing skills for customer deliverables and report writing skills
- Good understanding of all SAM related activities ( tools, licenses contracts, software, cloud, SaaS,…)
- Full understanding of PSA and other project management tools, processes, governance and advanced reporting at a CIO level
- Demonstrate good understanding of process design and workflow modulation
- Understanding of EULAs, product terms, and where to find specific product use rights information
- Identification and allocation of correct skill requirements and effectively work cross vertical.
- Presales support – Articulating service value in the sales process / up and cross sell capability
- Technology basic understanding regarding system platforms (MS, SAP, Oracle), client & server and midrange environment
- Re-uses existing knowledge management to accelerate solutions delivery
- Demonstrate leadership for consulting services across Delivery Functions (Advise, Delivery, Manage)
- Ability to build, maintain and manage successful relationships with key stakeholders, management and technical groups both internally and with customers
- Excellent (verbal as well as written) communication skills in English and French required. Additional languages will be an advantage (German more than welcome)
you are certified in one or more areas of the below:
- Project management (Agile, Hermes, Safe,..)
- ITIL Six Sigma, COBIT
- Microsoft Specialist certifications
- Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program
- Microsoft Azure
- SAM certifications
- Tool publisher certifications
- Snow / Flexera / SAM Pro or Movere – dependent on Managed or Professional Services role
- Our Core Values fit your value system
- Solid problem solving and assertive consultative skills
- Solid presentation skills as well as the ability to articulate and speak in a clear professional manner
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs
- Able to work across multiple projects
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
What We Have To Offer
- Lived corporate values for an appreciative and supportive working atmosphere
- Modern technical equipment for flexible and location-independent working
- An employee share and recommendation program
- SBB “Halftax” ticket
- Promotion of sporting activities (memberships, running events, gym…)
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours)
- Further training support in the form of grants and special leave days
- Individual offer of internal coaching and psychological counseling
- Team events (f.e. Ski- and Mountainbike weekends) and company parties
- Individual dress code
- and many more
- not all benefits available while working from home
If yes, we are looking forward to your application, including information on your availability (notice period) and salary expectations. Please use our online form to apply.
For further questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have the feeling that the position doesn`t suit you…
- you can still choose between two further options:
- You submit your application and together we have a look on other open jobs that might be a better match with your wishes and skills. Perhaps we can find another opportunity to starting your journey at SoftwareONE.
- You know someone who is even better suited for this job? Then feel free to use our referral program: Send us the application of your contact and receive a cash bonus if your referral is successful. (You can find more information about our program ConnectONE here).
If you need more information about SoftwareONE:
- you can check the other channels we`re using for communicating news, insights and knowledge. Please feel free to have a look to this link tree and find the channel that fit`s best for you: SoftwareONE Links you should know
Software & Cloud Services