Solution Sales Specialist (gn) ITAM / FinOps
Published: 1st April 2023
Closing Date: 8th August 2023
SoftwareOne Sweden is actively seeking an experienced, commercially minded ITAM / FinOps Sales Specialist (gn), with a focus on Software Asset Management (SAM) and/or FinOps.
- Market Leader: Join a company that is positioned by Gartner as a leader in delivering SAM/ITAM services, https://www.softwareone.com/en/now/2022-gartner-magic-quadrant-sam-managed-services
- Comprehensive portfolio: a portfolio of ITAM solutions that go beyond traditional risk mitigation and cost optimization services
- Solution innovation: Work on cutting-edge projects, collaborating with colleagues to develop innovative solutions for customers
- Delivery excellence: Work for a company with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and delivery quality, with a proven track record in delivery excellence
- As an ITAM/FinOps Specialist you serve as the liaison between the assigned Account Manager (AM) and technical pre-sales team and customers for new Solution & Services opportunities, supporting effective & efficient handover into delivery.
- Working with the aligned Sales & Services leadership team, the sales specialist functions in a partnership with the primary Account Manager (AM) and as a result is not limited to traditional “overlay role” restrictions
- Drive new business sales activities at a customer level partnering with the Account Manager (AM) within the existing regional account base as well as hunting new logos.
- Manage the sales lifecycle from opportunity qualification through to ‘closed won’
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within target accounts
- Collaborate with our technical teams to ensure our solutions align with customer requirements
- Prepares cost estimates, proposals & appropriate contracts for solutions & services sales
- Meets and exceeds sales targets
Jessica Martinsson is located in Stockholm and will be the disciplinary leader for this role. Feel free to check her LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessicamartinsson/
What We Need To See From You
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, including 3+ years or equivalent experience selling ITAM products and services, with documented successful sales of enterprise-wide solutions & services (Professional & Managed Services)
- Independently conducting meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning complex solutions & services
- Solid understanding of the customer’s software asset management requirements (incl. compliance and savings goals), to position the right support model and articulate the business value of the offering
- Ability to position how ITAM will transform and improve the visibility of customer’s software estate to increase transparency, reduce risk and drive technology optimisation
- Product knowledge of ServiceNow, Flexera and Snow to present the tools and explain how they work and support ITAM processes
- A proactive, confident and outgoing personality will help you build strong relationships inside and outside of the organization that supports individual growth and business success
- You will lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
- Therefore excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Our 7 core values and company vision are consistent with your mindset
- Excellent command in Swedish and English, verbal and written
Company benefits include:
- President’s Club: Exclusive recognition awarded by leadership and your peers.
- Flexible work: Do great work from anywhere, deliver excellence everywhere.
- Incentive programs: SWOmies award bonuses to colleagues who go above and beyond.
- Lifelong education: We pay for your new skills with tuition reimbursement.
- Employee stock option programs (SIX: SWON): Be an owner. All employees can be shareholders.
- Hire to Grow: We optimize our internal structures and feedback culture constantly to be your Employer of Choice, today and in future.
- Company: SoftwareONE
- Type: Temporary
- Seniority: Entry-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: None