The position will report to the Group IT Architecture head.
This architect will lead the definition of the target architecture in the identified objectives, being network, cloud strategy and specific infrastructure services as the first priorities. He/she will define and chair when needed, the required governance and execution management in close collaboration with local architects, teams, and managers.
This hands on architect will also work on group business projects in close collaboration with other architects to define architecture aligned with the infrastructure target and fulfilling business needs.
- Lead the formalization of the cloud strategy in close collaboration with local teams. In the current stage, in a company with a big presence in cloud already but also on-prem, means defining and guiding central governance and defining if and how a cloud CoE or central cloud team needs to be created
- Define and ensure proper cloud cost governance. Supervise FinOps, setting targets, reviewing plans and actions
- In close collaboration with region architects define the target network architecture, high level roadmap and required governance
- Own group network strategic roadmap and support its translation into year by year plans and actions
- Define target architecture for specific infrastructure services identified with the right level of convergence of local solutions as objective
- Translate security guidelines into architecture and solutions in all his/her work
- Provides architectural needs to Security Architecture and Engineering to define its standards and policies in his area
- Identify architectural debt at enterprise level and propose solutions for it.
- Propose actions in cloud and infrastructure at enterprise level to better align with business objectives and/or benefit Technology operation and service
- Architect assigned group projects (business or infrastructure) aligned with the infrastructure architecture target and project specific business needs
Experiences and Qualifications
Must have requirements
- Engineering Degree.
- More than 4 years’ of relevant experience as solutions and/or enterprise architect
- More than 2 years of experience on cloud solutions or infrastructure architecture. AWS and Azure certifications are a plus, prove knowledge is required
- Experience on network architecture at enterprise level. Focus on OSI layers 3-7
- Network architecture design with focus on availability on the enterprise, segmentation and how to apply security policies
- SDN network knowledge. Experience and knowledge with Cisco technologies and solutions for network is needed
- Experience with security tools and concepts: Zero trust, WAF, firewalls, EDS, etc.
- Familiar with devops transformation, create and manage infrastructure as code in cloud and on-prem
- Familiar with infrastructure services: Identity management and governance, file services, storage, monitoring
- Experience with IP protocols: EIGRP, BGP is a plus
- Good communication and technical leadership skills. Ability to lead initiatives, communicate properly and call for action
- Hands on the technical solution and its execution
- Ability to engage and manage multiple projects and initiatives at the same time, with mix of short and long term scopes
Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.