As a Cloud Financial Management Specialist, you will have the opportunity to engage with some of the largest customers in the world to help transform the way they purchase, manage, and optimize IT services. You will engage with customers’ Enterprise IT, Operations, and Finance teams to implement best practices for adoption and cost savings. This will include generating and providing recommendations on how customers can optimize their usage of AWS, services not considered, working to reengineer internal people and processes, and working with partners to ensure ongoing success. He/she will be experienced at working with large data sets, have a familiarity of IT transformation within large organizations, and working directly within the executive suite. He/she will have superb communication and customer-relationship skills, outstanding analytic insight, and be a passionate advocate for AWS customers to other internal parties.
- Become the subject matter expert in all cost and commercial related aspects of the customer life-cycle
- Provide customers with cost related insights, metrics, and KPIs
- Educate and enable customers with tools to successfully manage and IT spend
- Assessing reporting and analytic needs of customers and identifying solution and approach to meet those needs.
- Communicate, establish, and measure KPIs to track progress and success of transformation and optimization within customer organizations
- Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically
- Understand and communicate billing, forecasting, and budgeting best practices
- 7+ years of business development and IT management or IT Finance experience.
- 7+ Years of experience management consulting, IT transformation consulting, product management, program management and/or business process design experience
- 2+ Years of experience working with cost management
- Bachelors degree
- Hands on experience managing AWS Costs highly desired
- Experience in private equity, business valuation, or management consulting
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data driven analyses, and influencing results
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- MBA or equivalent relevant business experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management