AP Payments and Recon teams requires a program manager who will serve as a single point of co ordination among all of Finance operations, focused on delivering GTC model on behalf of the the AP payments organization. This role will be based in Seattle to ensure efficient synchronization with treasury , fintech and related teams.
Key job responsibilities
The program manager will drive Amazon´s high visibility GTC (Global Treasury Center) initiative. GTC is a Steam goal and has implications from payments into upstream Accounts Payable and reconciliation processes. The Program Manager will work with multiple teams across Treasury, Payment Service Centers. Technology, externally, Banks and reconciliation teams. They will run point status calls, own alignment among stakeholders, validate design and architecture documents and drive GTC launch jointly with Treasury as part of a multiyear plan.
A day in the life
With an emphasis on launching GTC for the AP organization, this position will perform the due diligence and analytics across the payments space. They will connect the dots of impact across different teams. Consistent with a global vision, you are passionate about identifying areas for further automation, continuous improvement, and other opportunities to deliver GTC as a solution across the payments space.
• Partner with the cross functional teams to assess the business requirement, dependencies across systems and persons and provide the guidance and methodology needed to seamless go live of the GTC program.
• Coordinate GTC program deliverables for FinOps working with AP team including requirement documents, UAT test cases, gap analysis, process documentation, generate datasets and perform quantitative/qualitative analysis as required by FinOps or other stakeholders.
• Coordinate review of deliverables from other stakeholder groups, including user journey documents, technical design documents, wireframes, and testing strategy.
• Deliver weekly status updates during cross-functional PM syncs and contribute to program-wide communications (flash updates, MBRs, QBRs) on behalf of FinOps.
• Maintain FinOps action item tracker and internal engagement plan. Communicate issues, blockers, and escalations promptly to avoid program bottlenecks.
• Coordinate program tasks within the FinOps remit, including UAT, customer/beneficiary outreach, updating or creating payment templates/rulesets, and POBO/ROBO hyper care.
• Partner with FOAA GTC focal and align on the cross impacts of GTC between payment and the accounting teams
• Present data and risks to senior leadership and call out for deviations to plans pro- actively
About the team
The FinOps Recon team covers a wide and important areas of Amazon payment operations and accounting. This includes monthly GL exceptions reconciliation, Daily “All Bank” and “All AP” exceptions reconciliation, Cash-in-Transit (CIT), Direct Debit GRC, AP Investigations, and monthly bank meetings in addition to the GTC program task
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
– 5+ years of team management experience
– 5+ years of cross functional project delivery experience
– 5+ years of program or project management experience
– 5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
– Bachelor’s degree
– Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
– Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $101,800/year in our lowest geographic market up to $189,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com