We seek an experienced and detail-oriented FinOps Specialist to join our Finance team. Cloud FinOps is the practice of optimizing and managing the financial aspects of cloud computing, including cost optimization, resource allocation, and financial accountability. It involves using various tools and techniques to monitor, analyze, and optimize cloud spendings, such as cost allocation tags, cost optimization tools, and budgeting tools.
- Develop and implement financial operations processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Oversee the daily financial operations of the organization, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliation, and financial reporting
- Monitor and analyze financial performance and recommend strategies to optimize operations
- Prepare and analyze financial forecasts, budgets, and other financial reports.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and legal requirements
- Maintain financial records and ensure the accuracy of data
- Provide training and support to staff members responsible for financial operations
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax advisors, and other financial institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial operations
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Proficient in using financial software and other financial management tools
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
Please note: This is a day one onsite and hybrid position – at least 3 days from the office.
Requirements (You are):
• You should have a FinOps Certification (must have)
It would be great if you also had:
Financial Services Industry experience
We Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with offices in 17 countries and the possibility to work abroad.
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 15 days of paid annual leave.
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability.
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Commuter benefits
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development.
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our FinLabs and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting-edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms.
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving, and global work culture
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative-action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity, and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning, and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.