The TeraSky Customer Success Team provides ongoing service to help our clients maximize the utility and benefit of TeraSky products and services.
Our goal is to ensure the satisfaction and growth of customers through proactive, collaborative, and customized initiatives.
The team serves as a focal point for cloud customers, guiding them through onboarding stages and leading the implementation of FinOps’ best practices to optimize their cloud costs.
- Lead FinOps processes with cloud customers, focusing on cost optimization, governance and best-practices.
- Serve as a focal point for TeraSky’s cloud customers throughout their lifecycle, including on-boarding, training, and growth.
- Take part in the company’s FinOps methodology, tools, and Automations, and support internal teams in FinOps efforts, and opportunities.
- Create metrics, reports, and optimization plans for financial excellence in the cloud.
- Maintain long-lasting relationships with customers Identify customers who aren’t maximizing their use of product/service to help them succeed
- Be proactive and on the lookout for initiatives driving customers and TeraSky’s growth.
Experience & Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience FinOps Manager, Business/Financial/Cloud Analyst, or equivalent
- Deep understanding of cloud costs and proven experience with cost optimization in AWS, GCP.
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in both technical and non-technical contexts.
- Agile and adaptable approach to creating a new work process and easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business.
- Must take ownership and be proactive in both internal and external initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple assignments under the pressure of deadlines..
- Experience in a customer-facing role – Priority
- Strong analytical skills and Excel proficiency
- Experience in cloud architecture, Networking, and infrastructure.
- Practical experience with BI platforms (e.g. Qlik, Tableau, Sisense, Power BI) or SQL
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification or higher (or equivalent knowledge)