About the role
Primary focus for this position is to support Adecco to optimize Azure usage, in term of cost, best practices and automatization. This role is dedicated to bridge the gap between Engineering, Finance and Business Owners. Final goal is that all teams manage their cloud costs, where everyone takes ownership of their cloud usage supported by a central best-practices group. Familiarity with FinOps, Cloud Management Solution is preferred. This is a great opportunity to work in a team environment where you will be part of a cross-functional team that supports both our corporate enterprise cost optimization objective and enables business to get maximum business value.
What you’ll be doing
- Continuously seek opportunities to reduce cost in cooperation with cloud team, business service owner and finance team
- Collect data on cloud costs, asset inventories, monitoring, carbon emissions, identify their quality to produce analyses, using automation when possible.
- Provide cost management expertise and resolve cost data issues for IT teams and business service owners
- Create, update, and communicate Azure best practices for cost control and optimization in cooperation with cloud team
- Implementation of cloud cost controls, budget monitoring and consumption alerts
- Automation of remediations/exceptions for the main FinOps activities (orphan resources, oversized resources)
- Leading technical meetings with internal customers and partners
- Development of technical and financial dashboards
Travel: occasional (2-3 times per year)
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- 2-5 years of experience in Cloud Management or Finance area with strong IT interest
- Ability to produce report for different audiences (Service Owner, Finance, and top management)
- Professional experience with PowerBI is an advantage
- Proactive, independent problem-solver who likes to be challenged, continuously learning
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with remote teams
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, written and verbal communication skills