Key Essential Skills:
· 5+ years Consultancy experience.
· 2+ years Cloud Cost Optimisation experience.
· FinOps Certification – training will be provided.
· You’ll be working with a dynamic consultancy who are providing cutting edge solutions to help their clients optimise and reduce their Cloud spend.
· This is an opportunity to work with Thebes Cloud Management in the role of a FinOps Consultant. The focus is to improve efficiency and performance across product lines by utilising available data and trending information. This exciting opportunity that requires a thorough understanding of Cloud Technologies and Services, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), and IT Operations as defined by the ITIL Framework.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Provide cloud cost expertise, advice, governance, and controls (showback / chargeback models / budgets and forecasting/ tag strategy and compliance)
· Fulfil Consulting Engagements as lead on the OPEX budgets and OPEX spend.
· Central part of a leading Cloud Optimisation team using MS Azure providing timely insight,
· financial control and improving the unit economics of cloud.
· Deliver Data reporting, Unit economics cloud financial management roadmap.
· Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
· Collaborate with vendor partners whilst actively developing and maintaining strategic IT cost outs and maintaining relationships.
· Identifying additional opportunities within intelligent MI delivery lifecycle
· Board level, ensuring all financial information is available to make informed commercial decisions on future plans / projects.
· Oversee Financial Budgeting processes for Cloud Services.
· Proposed chargeback model direct to business, piloting leading application as POC receiving signoff by the business, providing greater transparency to business areas on the cloud bill and their proportional charge.
Outline Thebes Cloud Management:
Thebes Cloud Management is a boutique consulting firm that specialises in Cloud Cost Optimisation and FinOps across the entirety of the cloud journey.
Using our proprietary ATAITM Framework, we eliminate between 15 – 30%, of waste from organisations’ technology spend to enable them to invest in innovation.
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com