With operations in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
For its Technical Business Unit, TotalEnergies is looking for a “Cloud Project Manager (Cloud Engineer)” (M/F/X). The position is based in Feluy.
The Technical Business Division of TotalEnergies Global IT Services (TGITS) is responsible for providing IT consulting and services to other TotalEnergies entities on all matters related to technical business activities, in particular those of Refining.
In a context of rapid technological change and digital transformation of the Company, this position combines technical expertise and project management, very diverse and specific missions where responsiveness and anticipation of future business needs are the keys to success.
In this context, your main missions are the following:
- Analyze and identify the needs of other IT departments in an AWS and AZURE context,
- Managing and coordinating the various aspects of projects from start to finish (specifications, budget, deadlines, quality and performance) in a Cloud environment, requiring an excellent sense of priorities
- Operating in an international context, and working closely with a wide range of players: customers, suppliers, subcontractors. You will interact with the AZURE and AWS platform teams, architects, technical referents and production managers.
- You will be required to intervene as a SysOPS in certain specific contexts.
- You have a 5 years degree in IT (engineering school or university),
- You have at least 2 to 3 years experience in IS and in project management, both in agile methodology and in V-cycle.
- You have a solid knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts (Cloud Azure and AWS technologies, network and server infrastructures, backup and storage infrastructures, WINDOWS and LINUX technologies) and of project management methodologies and tools.
- You have a good general understanding of cybersecurity issues and risks.
- Experience with FinOPS and AZURE or AWS certification is a plus.
- You have good listening and communication skills, which will facilitate collaboration with all operational players.) You will be able to manage your projects in an organised and rigorous manner.
- Fluent in English.
- A good knowledge of French is a plus.