Who we’re looking for
Toyota’s OneTech Office of the CIO (OCIO) Finance department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Technology Business Management Lead.
The primary responsibility of this role is to lead the daily execution of the OneTech Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) workstream. This critical effort will help OneTech run like a business, and align strategies, plans, and priorities across Toyota.
Reporting to the Manager of OneTech Financial Data & Systems within Toyota’s OneTech Office of the CIO (OCIO), the person in this role will build a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) environment showing IT resource consumption to provide transparency, support decision-making, and demonstrate technology value to the enterprise.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the daily execution of the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) build-out and manage a project schedule of numerous modules
- Communicate with developers on business requirements and document processes related to artifacts and allocations
- Develop materials for external communication and evangelize Technology Business Management (TBM)
- Prepare succinct visualizations to support decision-making, including robust backup detail for reference
- Standardize reports, develop dashboards, and conduct benchmarking
- Analyze and deliver data to create transparency and inform financial decisions
- Continuously seek functional best practices and knowledge to improve insight and visibility into technology to create efficiencies
What you bring
- B.A./B.S. in Finance, Computer Science, or Accounting or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Technology Business Management (TBM) and IT Financial Management (ITFM) managing large and complex technology budgets
- Experience managing financials and reporting in Apptio
- Experience managing financials and reporting in SAP
- Experience with Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and strategic cost management in a large global corporation
- Knowledge of data architecture and integration
- Experience driving insights through data and analytics, implementing and/or managing tools that manage large data sets
- Drive insights to clearly articulate the value being realized by our operationalized technology investments
- Analyze data to create actionable insights and recommendations to senior leadership
Added bonus if you have
- MBA degree or Master’s Degree at an accredited university
- Experience with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles in IT
- Knowledge of FinOps, asset management, and procurement/vendor analytics
- Understanding of IT industry, particularly in cloud, pricing and economics, procurement, and operations
- IT experience with Product and Services Cost Modeling
- Experience supporting strategic initiatives
- Experience developing, tracking, and actioning KPI’s / Metrics
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flexible work options based on business needs.
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).