Job Description :
– Critical knowledge required for the job Experience with cloud native cost optimization tools
– Experience with one/more public/private cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.).
– Experience with capacity forecasting, cloud cost optimization techniques, financial reporting, and workflow management in a large service operations environment.
– Familiarity with monitoring and reporting tools/APIs.
– Understanding of cloud providers, platforms and configurations and familiarity with workload usage/consumption patterns on cloud.
– Good understanding of billing on cloud platforms (incl. impact of usage patterns on TCO)
– Advance Excel skills.
– Ability to support agile decision making across multiple cloud services, with short-cycle analytics and problem solving.
– Ability to develop effective reporting schemes/metrics to maintain strong control on usage and billing of cloud services.
– Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders (across IT, finance, business functions and proactively identify opportunities for service improvement.
– Demonstrated skills in working across multi-functional teams to bring increased business value through seeing the bigger picture, collaboration and alignment of diverse needs.
– Cloud Certified Solutions Architect certification preferred Responsibilities Create Cloud cost optimization framework and Governance mechanism.
– Establish strong cost management practice in the Public Cloud for AWS and Azure.
– Identify opportunities for cost optimization Analyze AWS / Azure financial reports and identify opportunities for optimization.
– Optimize Cloud costs by defining / tracking cost plans, reserved Instances, enterprise saving plans.
– Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure capacity and demand forecasts – incl. day to day cost monitoring and tracking of cloud capacity & resource mgmt. for all services Implement cost optimization and governance strategies for continuous cost optimization.
– Help define, implement, maintain and automatically remediate tagging standards for AWS and Azure.
– Help define & monitor the controls for tagging, excessive usage of services and setup alerts Drive a positive and closely working relationship with internal IT teams and selected collaborators and outsourcing partners.
– Pro-actively communicate and engage with the IT and Business communities as a visible ambassador of cloud billing/admin member.
– Qualification Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field (such as Computer Science, Engineering)
– 7+ years of overall IT experience.
– 2-3 years of experience with one or more public/private cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com