Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, specializing in software for data protection, threat detection and response, and compliance. Varonis protects enterprise data by analyzing data activity, perimeter telemetry, and user behavior; prevents disaster by locking down sensitive data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation.
We work in a flexible home-office hybrid model, allowing you to work from wherever you like and choose the right balance for you.
- Finance focal point per cloud cost and cost optimization
- Bring together Finance, Technology and Business Leadership in cross-company collaboration to foster agility innovation, decentralized decision-making, and fast adaptation to change
- Make smarter technology investments decisions that yield significant cost savings
- Provide reporting and forecasting.
- Work closely with R&D to improve Company efficiency and processes.
- 2- 3 years of related experience as FinOps.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to work hard under pressure in a global, dynamic environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills is necessary.
- Superior planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly responsible, very detailed oriented, and organized (Attention to detail, follow-up, and time management skills).
- Excellent relationship building and people skills.
- Team player, can-do attitude, flexible, self-motivated.
- Motivated, eager to learn.
- Willing to work occasionally on weekends.