- Act as the primary point of accountability for all assigned projects. You will own the overall success of each project you lead.
- Work closely with stakeholders and others in managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to clients.
- Establish clear, effective communication and reporting mechanisms based on delivering tangible client value and successful outcomes.
- Manage global teams of Virtasant professionals to delight our clients and provide our people with rewarding, challenging work.
- Set up client FinOps programs and leverage proven FinOps frameworks and processes to maximize program results.
- Contribute to our FinOps methods, provide input into future technology investments, and contribute to the FinOps community.
- Significant experience (5+ years) managing complex technology projects as part of a consulting or professional services organization.
- A track record of success managing client relationships and resolving client issues.
- Familiarity with the “Big 3” cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and their product suites.
- A strong understanding of leading project and program management methodologies (agile, etc.) and principles.
- Experience establishing project management metrics, tracking and reporting for organizations and projects of various sizes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Experience leading FinOps initiatives, FinOps certification, or familiarity with cloud cost reduction concepts is preferred.