In this role, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of our FinOps and Cloud Optimization offering. You will be the driving force and thought leader behind our offering, represent Virtasant in the FinOps Foundation, and build out the global team that will help leading organizations reduce cloud spend and maximize their cloud efficiency.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world, though working times must have some overlap with clients in North America and Europe. This role is ideal for someone looking to build a high-growth global business in a dynamic and rapidly evolving industry.
- Build and lead our FinOps and Cloud Optimization practice globally. You will be responsible for our methods, our team, and the global P&L of the practice.
- Develop our methods, drive the continued build-out of our optimization technology, and lead our contributions to the broader FinOps community.
- Build a world-class global team – hire and lead global teams of Virtasant professionals to delight our clients and provide our people with rewarding, challenging work.
- Bring Virtasant’s unique Cloud Optimization value proposition to life through marketing, research, and publications.
- Significant experience (5+ years) managing complex technology projects as part of a consulting or professional services organization, ideally with a focus on public cloud technologies.
- Experience leading FinOps initiatives, FinOps certification, and familiarity with cloud cost reduction concepts.
- Familiarity with the “Big 3” cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and their product suites.
- Experience building out delivery frameworks and establishing program management metrics, tracking and reporting for organizations and projects of various sizes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- A track record of success managing and growing a global P&L, including offering development, team building, and delivery leadership.