CLOUD FINOPS ANALYST : PERMANENT : ANTWERP REGION
In the Antwerp region, my client is a market leading pharmaceutical company and healthcare product manufacturer.
We’re looking for confident Cloud FinOps Analyst’s to assist with monitoring the cloud usage, and present opportunities for cost savings and healthy cloud usage.
As a part of the cloud team, you work as a strategic problem solver, and a guide in multi-cloud financials.
You will be part of a driven and agile team, with the opportunity to gain knowledge and develop technical expertise to identify, launch and integrate the next generation of the product portfolio.
DAY IN THE LIFE
• Crafting the cloud value framework
• Financial modelling
• Alerting and forecasting
• Consumption analysis
• Critical metrics
• Analytics + Capacity
WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?
• Experience with one or more public cloud platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
• Experience with capacity forecasting, cloud cost optimization techniques, financial reporting, and workflow management in a large service operations environment.
• Familiarity with financial and reporting tools/APIs.
• Support decision making across multiple cloud services
• Develop effective metrics to maintain strong control on usage and billing of cloud services.
• Ability to collaborate closely with multiple departments and proactively find opportunities for service improvement.
• Hands on experience with diverse programming languages
• Technical knowledge of container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) is appreciated.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• 4 days remote working
• Above market salary (€70,000 – 95,000)
• Full payroll benefits:
➢ Meal vouchers
➢ Medical Plan
➢ Pension Plan
➢ Sport and culture voucher
➢ Commuting allowance (Car or Mobility dependent on preference)
Could this be you?
Reach out via message, application, email@example.com or call +32 3318 0074
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org