Cloud FinOps Product Owner – Cloud Enablement Office
The role of Cloud FinOps product owner operates in the Cloud Enablement Office (CBO) team within our Cloud Centre of Enablement. This role has a particular emphasis on Financial Management in the public cloud and the global governance framework around that. The Cloud Centre of Enablement (CCoE) is a cross-functional team responsible for developing and managing the cloud strategy, governance, and best practices that the rest of the organization can leverage to transform the business using the cloud.
The CEO ensures the effective governance for the organization to adopt and accelerate Public Cloud use across the business. It does this through the holistic representation of key stakeholders from across the business who form a quorum, who commit to be broadly educated on key Cloud differentiators across security, reliability, availability, cost, and time to market.
The CEO is recognised as the conduit for internal customers of Zurich’s multi-cloud platform to accelerate cloud adoption across the business and manage the roadmap for cloud migrations. The CEO product portfolio spans internal front door cloud services, FinOps, Risk & Compliance and Education. The Cloud FinOps Product owner role would appeal to a person who enjoys variety and developing opportunities within an evolving global function.
As a Cloud FinOps Product Owner, your main responsibilities will include:
- Own and manage global FinOps activities under the FinOps product
- Grow and improve global FinOps culture and processes within the FinOps community
- Develop and enhance FinOps solutions enabling lean operations for Zurich applications running in AWS and Azure
- Perform FinOps analyses to enhance decision making processes and improving products and services around business cases, budgets, spend, cost savings, chargeback and so on.
- Define, develop and manage the FinOps KPIs and reporting mechanisms
- Manage internal global stakeholders and multiple initiatives across the cloud product portfolio in a trusted advisor capacity
- Perform source data analytics and tooling integration to enhance the FinOps product and offerings e.g., cost management
- Contribute to the cloud education program that includes user training, events, knowledge sharing, and capability building across the enterprise
- Continuous alignment with all Product Owners within the CCoE and IT partners, with the cyclical development of an iterative cloud roadmap to plan for ongoing changes to services\platforms as technologies emerge and new features are requested by users
- Establish mechanism for internal customers to provide feedback on cloud services (i.e., surveys, focus groups, forums)
- Develop and promote CEO products & services with the interests of group IT and cloud consumers alike
- Show initiative, own issues, and take on challenges on behalf of FinOps and the CEO.
- Become familiar with wider IT, CCoE Services and processes
- Become familiar with and adhere to Zurich security, risk and architecture policies.
Your Skills And Experience
As a Cloud FinOps Product Owner, your skills and experience will ideally include:
- 5+years’ experience delivering AWS or Azure public cloud services in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Experience in AWS or Azure cloud financial management practices and programs, with relevant associated certifications
- Relevant degree or diploma programme of study
- Project, program or service delivery management experience in virtual/cloud infrastructures
- Proven experience of working within supplier-led service delivery models
- Proven ability to succeed in collaborative work environments using Agile methodologies
- 7+years’ experience delivering AWS or Azure public cloud services in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Expert level knowledge of Azure or AWS cost management services with associated certifications
- PowerBI, Service Now, or JIRA platform skills would be beneficial
- Experience with one or more Infrastructure as Code Languages and tooling: Terraform, CloudFormation, Python, AWS/Azure, Power Platform
Apart from minimal monthly salary offer starting from 4000€/gross and a yearly bonus we offer benefits package which includes: