Senior Cloud Engineer, FinOps – Central Technology
Published: 24th September 2022
Closing Date: 30th November 2022
Zynga is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer (FinOps), whose responsibility will be to ensure we get the most value out of every dollar we spend in the cloud. As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be an integral member of our FinOps team continuously innovating and improving our path on cloud financial controls and optimization, while helping to drive a culture of accountability regarding efficient cloud usage/spend.
– Synthesizing of analysis and research into strategic insights and practical recommendations
– Managing deliverables independently and with a high degree of efficiency
– Outstanding analytical, communication, conceptual thinking and problem-solving capabilities
– Good facilitation and influencing skills
– Self-motivated, independent and strategic thinker
– Strong Attention to detail
THE EXPERTISE AND SKILLS YOU BRING
- Deep understanding of cloud-based services usage and pricing for AWS
- Unique ability to bridge finance and technology
- Experience in information technology, as a business/data analyst
- Analyze spend trends, opportunities for savings, and offer advisory services with specific improvement recommendations
- Work with distributed teams and influence strategy, tactics, and execution of cloud usage.
- Strong understanding of cloud requirements, ability to partner cross-organizationally and drive cost optimization discussions
- A passion for learning new technologies, practices, and ways of working.
- Hands-on cloud experience (AWS, Azure etc)
- Hands-on experience with multiple programming languages
- Hands-on experience developing API’s, UI’s, and automation
- Previous experience working in a mature agile environment
- Experience with automation of Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Strong collaborative mindset
- Previous cloud certifications – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Company: Zynga
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: None